The latest version of this page is available at https://www.pusnow.com/about/.
- Virtualization: unikernels, microVM, containers, etc.
- Networking: RDMA, virtio, etc.
- Datacenter: resource disaggregation, microservices, etc.
- Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, KAIST, 2019.9-present.
- M.S. in Computer Science, KAIST, 2017.9-2019.8.
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University, 2013.3-2017.2.
- Minor: Computer Science
- Graduation with High Honors (Top 3%)
- GPA: 4.01/4.30
- Sunrin Internet High School, 2009.3-2012.2.
- Major: Information Communication
- Graduation with Highest Honors (Principal’s Award)
- Designing a Memory Disaggregation System for Cloud. [Link]
- Wonsup Yoon, Jisu Ok, Sue Moon, and Youngjin Kwon
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2023 Conference Posters and Demos (SIGCOMM ‘23 Posters and Demos). 2023
- Host Efficient Networking Stack Utilizing NIC DRAM. [Link]
- Byeong Keon Lee, Dong Hyeon Lee, Jisu Ok, Wonsup Yoon, and Sue Moon
- Proceedings of the 7th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet). 2023
- Best Paper Award
- DiLOS: Do Not Trade Compatibility for Performance in Memory Disaggregation. [Link] [Slides]
- Wonsup Yoon, Jisu Ok, Jinyoung Oh, Sue Moon, and Youngjin Kwon
- Proceedings of the Eighteenth European Conference on Computer Systems (EuroSys). 2023
- Best Paper Runner-up
- DiLOS: adding performance to paging-based memory disaggregation. [Link]
- Wonsup Yoon, Jinyoung Oh, Jisu Ok, Sue Moon, and Youngjin Kwon
- Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys). 2021
- Accelerating disaggregated data centers using unikernel. [Link]
- Wonsup Yoon, Jinyoung Oh, Sue Moon, and Youngjin Kwon
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2020 Conference Posters and Demos (SIGCOMM ‘20 Posters and Demos). 2020
- Enveloping Implicit Assumptions of Intrusive Data Structures within Ownership Type System. [Link]
- Keunhong Lee, Jeehoon Kang, Wonsup Yoon, Joongi Kim, and Sue Moon
- Proceedings of the 10th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (PLOS@SOSP). 2019
Scholarships and Awards
- Jul. 2021: Best TA Award, KAIST
- Aug. 2016 & Feb. 2017: Awarded High Honors (Top 3%), Yonsei University
- Dec. 2015 & Sep. 2016: The National Scholarship for Science and Engineering, KOSAF
- Sep. 2015 & Mar. 2016: Yonsei Internal Scholarship, Yonsei University
- Aug. 2015: Korea Telecom Scholarship, Korea Telecom
- Feb. 2015 & Aug. 2015 & Feb. 2016: Awarded Honors (Top 10%), Yonsei University
- Teaching Assistant, KAIST, 2017-2022.
- Technical Assistant and Software Developer, Institute of Language and Information Studies, Yonsei University, 2013-2017.
- Developing Yonsei Corpus Searcher, an efficient efficient search-filter-sort application for Yonsei Korean Corpus.
- Developing Yonsei Dictionary Searcher, an efficient search application for Yonsei Korean Dictionary.
- Developing dictionary searcher for National Institute of Korean Language (국립국어원). A dictionary search web application for Korean language.
- Developing TOPIK (Test Of Proficiency In Korean) Word Searcher for National Institute for International Education (국립국제교육원). An education level-based dictionary search application used for TOPIK.